After months of hard work spearheaded by our Security team, Field Dynamics has reached a new milestone on our compliance journey. We’re excited to announce that we have been awarded the ISO 27001 certification. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our entire team for making this happen.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is a government-backed information security accreditation. The internationally recognised framework describes best practices for an ISMS (Information Security Management System). It helps organisations manage and protect the information held within their business, and safeguard any future data.
The standard includes a range of controls across 14 clauses:
- A.5 – Information security policies
- A.6 – Organization of information security
- A.7 – Human resource security
- A.8 – Asset management
- A.9 – Access control
- A.10 – Cryptography
- A.11 – Physical and environmental security
- A.12 – Operations security
- A.13 – Communications security
- A.14 – System acquisition, development and maintenance
- A.15 – Supplier relationships
- A.16 – Information security incident management
- A.17 – Information security aspects of business continuity management
- A.18 – Compliance; with internal requirements, such as policies, and with external requirements, such as laws
To qualify, we’ve had to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to managing and protecting the data that we work with. Our compliance against this framework has been validated using independent auditors to ensure our customer data is secure.
What does this mean for our clients?
We understand that the data get from our clients with is critical their organisation, which is why we want to treat it that way. This accreditation highlights the steps that we take to make sure that the data we work with is safe.
If you’d like to learn more about the ISO 27001 accreditation, please visit their website.