The fastest way to answer your operational questions…
Many of the complex operational questions you need to solve in your business have repeatable stages in answering them. Acquiring, and cleaning data. Undertaking analysis and modelling. Presenting results.
The AIP automates these steps so you can ask complex questions about your business and assess the impact of change before you make it – faster than any other route.
We work with a number of leading management and engineering consultancies, utilities and field service organisations to help deliver the evidence base and insight they can act on with confidence.
As a Software as a Service, the AIP can be used to support one off projects, through to enduring workflows that support ongoing change management programmes.
A modular approach to intelligence…
The AIP accesses a number of pre-configured components to create a workflow in an intelligence module for you to access and use.
From data visualisation and data management, to routing and optimisations engines to the latest machine learning libraries, we have selected a proven set of technologies which can be linked together within the platform.
With instant access to these powerful toolsets, the end to end process working with your data and obtaining the results you need can be undertaken in a fraction of the time to traditional methods, speeding up the time to value.
Previous AIP projects
- Auto-detecting anomalies on sub-sea surface models
- Predicting future repairs in a property business
Electric Vehicles & Transport
- Predicting EV uptake to help with resilience planning at a DNO
- Optimal location planning for charging infrastructure for a local authority
- Helping to automate traffic modelling processes for a transport planner
- Modelling for a major operating model change in a water company
- Re-designing a service function within a utility
- Automating manual re-planning and triage functions in a telco