What does it do?
BookingBug Studio empowers staff to effectively manage the customer’s path to purchase (user journey), by delivering high quality customer experiences across all digital-physical channels and touch-points. This leads to improved operational efficiency and continued revenue growth.
Studio focusses on making the administration of customer journeys more intuitive, robust, scalable, and powerful. Studio gives staff users actionable customer insights and analytics. Delivering personalised and effective one-to-one and one-to many customer experiences becomes a breeze.
The interface is optimised for tablet use, great for operational staff members on-the-move, with the full library of BookingBug integrated modules included.
Who’s it for?
Studio is optimised for use of the busy and non-static operational workforce, who will be empowered by a full suite of BookingBug apps being at their fingertips. This allows for a more convenient and efficient way to manage customer journeys.
Thanks to this new product, staff now have the tools in their arsenal to ensure excellent customer experiences (both digital and physical), on the go. They also have the ability to create, view and share data-driven reports with colleagues.
The product is aimed at enterprise retailers and those in the financial services industry.
Studio brings some exciting new capabilities and enhancements to the BookingBug product, which will benefit both staff and customers. The additions which have been highlighted in the recent official press release, are summarised below:
- A faster staff-user experience, optimised especially for tablet.
- Cultivation of customer data into a single profile.
- New multi-location staff – this scheduling capability efficiently manages all facets of staff working across dispersed locations.
- Newly overhauled calendar and booking management system – the new orientation and filter options help with configuring layouts easily.
- New call-centre module – easily manage all call-centre engagements with customers, and form insightful reports on operational performance.
- New advanced insight – make smarter business decisions with enhanced reporting and analytics.
How do I get my hands on it?
Field Dynamics are partnered with BookingBug, with this partnership producing many successful projects. We are able to provide expert development, consultancy and project management services to ensure that the BookingBug software is implemented into your existing processes, fully tailored to your bespoke requirements.
Get-in touch with us today to find out more.
Call us: 0121 232 8050
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org