About the role…
Reporting into the Business Solutions Partner, the Analyst is responsible for defining, proposing and presenting data-driven solutions that will deliver significant operational efficiencies and commercial value to enterprise clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing sales support as required: opportunity qualification, client presentations, demonstrations, Proof of Value presentations (POV), RFP responses & business justification ect.
- Co-owning, managing and developing current and new client relationships with decision makers and influencers at multiple levels of seniority.
- Engaging with clients to understand their businesses and the operational / commercial challenges they face.
- Producing and presenting high-level solution strategies to clients that will address those challenges, illustrating the commercial benefits.
- Ensuring alignment across a client’s business objectives, the solution, and the contract/SOW.
- Collaborating with delivery to agree solution parameters prior to costing.
- Providing ongoing guidance throughout delivery on “intent”, previous client discussions, and drivers for design decisions.
- Identifying additional revenue opportunities through the promotion of new services and contract/solution renewals.
More about you…
This role calls for a consultant who has a passion for working with enterprise clients to deliver data-driven solutions that produce operational efficiencies. A pre-requisite for success will be the ability to build trusted relationships with CxO or Director-level client executives, and be consultative in interacting with them: asking probing, relevant questions to draw out underlying issues and to validate solution options.
Candidates will need:
- 1 equivalent or above in an engineering, maths, physics, computer science or related degree.
- Significant data management experience (does not need to be high-tech).
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Great social and communication skills.